Monday, November 19, 2012

MEN ARE SOOOO.. PREDICTABLE?? Mmmh..!!


This singles ad was reported to have been listed in the Melbourne Herald Sun some time ago.
“SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant.
I’m a good girl from a good home, but still very playful.
I love long walks on the beach or in the woods, riding in your Ute, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cosy winter nights lying by the fire. Candle lit dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I promise to always be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature endowed me.
Call (0140xxxxxx) and ask for Daisy, I’ll be waiting….”
Please scroll down…
Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to RSPCA about helping dogs in need!
Men are so easy!

courtesy of: dewji blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment